Request for Services Records

Your service record and your official transcripts will be released to you or to the district you designate once a written request has been submitted.

For those leaving at the end of the school year:

Service records are processed after school has ended and employee leave has been calculated and submitted. Therefore, the final year service record will not be available until the end of June. We will process the written requests as quickly as possible after this date.

Please click on the link below to submit this request.

Request for Records