Robinson ISD needs innovative, enthusiastic, dependable and well-rounded people to become Substitute teachers.
For More Information, call (254) 662-0194
For Approval to Substitute:
- Complete an online application
- Submit an official transcript (High School Diploma or equivalent)
- Complete Fingerprint Requirement
- You will be contacted by RISD Administration on any remaining forms that will need to be completed.
Pay Scale (Beginning September 1, 2019):
With College Degree- $90 per day
Without College Degree-$80 per day
Why Become a Substitute Teacher?
- Flexible Hours
- An engaging work environment
- Community Involvement
- Making an impact in the lives of others