PREVIOUS AWARD WINNERS
Overall - 125 grants awarded totaling over $231,158 since 2013
Teacher Grants - December 2018
11 submitted, 7 approved for $23,903.24
- Junior High - It’s All Clear to Me Now! - Allergan Foundation Funded
- Junior High - We Like to Move It Move It!
- High School - Sawing Logs - Allergan Foundation Funded
- High School - Is There a Future Doctor in the House?
- High School - #Digital #Create #Publish #Repeat
- High School - Getting In Touch with Math
- Intermediate/Junior HIgh/High School - The White Board Compositional Grant
Teacher Mini Grants – November 2018
21 submitted, 19 approved for $7,923.79
- Primary - Take a Look! It’s a Reading Nook!
- Primary - Taking Learning to “The Mat”
- Elementary - I’ve Got this Feelin’ Inside My Bones
- Elementary - Window Wednesdays and Beyond
- Elementary - High Score Learning with Gaming
- Elementary - All Aboard the “Osmo-tastic” Training Station
- Elementary - Fixer Upper Classroom Library Edition
- Elementary - Lounging and Learning
- Elementary - Differentiated Learning Environment
- Elementary - Awesome Osmos
- Intermediate - Rocket Fuel: Launch into Vocational Learning
- Intermediate - Boogie Boards? Not Your Average Whiteboards
- Junior High - You Can’t Spell STEAM without STE!
- Junior High - What’s Cookin’?
- Junior High - We Can’t Wear Pajamas Every Day, but…
- Junior High - Bean Bags for Learning
- Junior High - Put that Phone Down!
- Junior High and High School - Energizing Enrichment
- District - Drop the Snowball
Teacher Grants – January/February 2018
17 submitted, 13 approved for $84,794.35
- Primary - Create a Place for MakerSpace
- Elementary - Out of Your Seat and Into Learning
- Elementary - Mozarts in the Making
- Elementary - The Beat Goes On
- Elementary - Maker Movement
- Intermediate - Sparking Learning with Spero SPRK
- Junior High - Game On
- Junior High/High School - Experience Learning for eVRy Student
- High School - Enhancing the Production of Fine Arts in Education
- High School - Seat the Choir
- High School - Rocket Ribbons: Printing the Future
- District/Junior High Cafetorium - Shining a Light on Visual Arts
- District/Junior High Cafetorium - Engineering the Sound of Education
Rapid Mini Grants – December 2017
11 submitted, 10 approved for $4,027.15
- Primary – It’s a Flexible Life
- Elementary – Learning without Limits
- Elementary – Get Out of Rows and Get Flexible
- Elementary – Where do you work best?
- Elementary – Learning Beyond Me
- Elementary – Jamming with Code
- Intermediate – Brain Builders – STEM Kits
- Junior High – Creating STEAM One Block at a Time
- Junior High – Circuit City
- High School – Hover Over Me
Teacher Grants – January/February 2017
13 submitted, 9 approved for $21,751.78
- Elementary - There is more to Reading than Meets the Eye
- Elementary - Optimal Learning with Osmos
- Elementary - Radically Raising Reading Rigor
- Intermediate - Take It Outside...The Learning, That Is!
- Intermediate - Beginners "Pluck"
- Junior High - It's a bird, it's a plane, it's art history explained!!!
- Junior High - Square and Precise
- Junior High and High School - Set the Stage
- District - Expanding Percussion Possibilities
Rapid Mini Grants – Spring 2016
20 submitted, 16 approved for $6,334.49
- Primary - Wobble While You Work!
- Primary - “Write” the Wave – Boogie Boards
- Primary - Rise and Shine
- Primary - Handy Dandy Chair Bags
- Primary - Bouncy Band Brain Break
- Primary - Ready for Rubik’s
- Primary & Elementary - Make Buddies, Not Bullies
- Elementary - Learning in Motion: Bounce it out!
- Elementary - Becoming a Genius
- Elementary - Comics in the Classroom
- Intermediate - Operation Happy Feet
- Intermediate - Science Goodies!
- Intermediate - Drumming Up Successes
- Intermediate - Measure This!
- High School - Osmos Through the Cosmos
- District - Games Dyslexia Students Play
Rapid Mini Grants – Fall 2016
26 submitted, 21 approved for $8,371.30
- Primary - Mission Positive
- Primary - Wobble into Learning
- Elementary - Why Not Play!
- Elementary - Anything but Prehistoric...Dinos in the Classroom
- Elementary - Hooked on Puppets
- Elementary - Let's Learn Another Way
- Elementary - Game On! Igniting Enrichment Through Gaming
- Elementary - Oh So Many Opportunities!
- Elementary - Mission Positive
- Elementary - Start-up Funding Social Studies is Super!
- Intermediate - Rise of the Machines: The Forces, Motions, and Machines of the Future
- Intermediate - Math Works with Osmo
- Intermediate - Pedal Toward the Lights!
- Junior High - #RocketsRead
- Junior High - Can you Hear Me Now?
- Junior High - Bean Bags and Books
- Junior High - There's a Book for That!
- Junior High - Mini Millionaires
- Junior High - Today a Reader, Tomorrow a Leader
- Junior High - Setting the Scene with the Green Screen
- District-wide - Escape the STAAR
Teacher Grants – Fall 2015
14 submitted, 11 approved for $21,233
- Primary - Pedaling a Path to Successful Learning
- Primary - Techie Tikes
- Primary - Masterful Math Manipulatives: Building Better Mathematicians
- Primary - Wiggly Tiggly
- Primary & Elementary - Nurturing Knowledge with Nature
- Elementary - Just A Swinging…Not Only at Recess Anymore
- Elementary - Exer-learning
- Intermediate - Yo, ho! Yo, ho! A Science Life for Me!
- Intermediate - iPads 4 iLearn
- Junior High - Safety First, Avoid the Worst
- High School - Lighting Up Science
Teacher Grants – Fall 2014
8 submitted, 8 approved for $26,220.66
- Primary - Shining a Little Light on Science and Math
- Primary - Little Leaping Learners
- Intermediate - Chrome: Worth More Than Gold in Reading
- Intermediate - Math3: Making Math Matter
- Junior High - Should I Document That
- Junior High - 21st Century Woodshop
- High School - Biotechnology: Integrating Biology with Technology
- High School - Ready, Set, Collect
Teacher Grants – Fall 2013
20 submitted, 11 approved for $26,597.83
- Primary - Hot Dots for Tots
- Primary - You Read to Me; I’ll Read to You!
- Elementary - Creative Cats Do Music
- Elementary, Intermediate & Junior High - Dyslexia Assistive Technology
- Intermediate - iTeach with iPads
- Junior High - Rocket News: Read All About It
- Junior High - Google, It’s What’s for Dinner
- Junior High - Digiwrite, A Digital Portfolio Project
- Junior High - Mini Millionaires - Maybe!
- Junior High - Digital Imagery in Visual Arts and Academics
- High School - Versatile Science